I was 100% ready to post today's brick story when I discovered an error. I was horrified to suddenly notice that I got the name wrong on the brick. In all of this time, through all stages of the organizing, ordering, and even the picture-taking, I never once caught it until this morning. I've been in contact with this person and have explained my error. I was willing to order another brick immediately, but she has KINDLY suggested we wait until my next brick fundraiser this Spring - saving me some pretty steep shipping costs (incurred if you order less than five bricks in any order). I will be doing her brick during the next round. Tomorrow, I will move on to the next brick story I had planned to do.
For now, my apologies to Julie.